Sunday's Message, February 7, 2021 - Come, Come to the Table and Believe

  Greetings Believers,

We are invited to come to the table with Jesus and sup with Him.  Who's coming?  

Enjoy!!!    

  
God Bless!


Scripture References & Highlights

Prayer for 2021:  This year will be a year of Light; that Light will shine and darkness will not dispel it. 
In Jesus' Name







Message Scriptures:
  • John 6:22-59
    • vs. 24 
      • when we recognize Jesus isn't where we last say Him, do we go in search of Him?  Is my search because I want something from Him or because I believe in Him?  Again, nothing wrong with seeking his hand (blessing, miracles,etc.)  Luke 12:32 says it is God's desire to show us the Kingdom and part of the Kingdom is signs and wonders.  However, we are called to seek Him first.  Matthew 6:33
    • vs. 26-27, 
      • why are we only seeking to be filled with temporary things or a temporary life when what Jesus is ofering is eternal life
    • vs. 33-35
      • BELIEVE!  Believe that Jesus is the Bread of Life - true bread out of heaven which is God.  Jesus is offering Himself as the way to eternal life.  God's plan from the beginning of time was always Jesus!
    • vs. 41-44
      • Do not let people's view of you override what God says about you.
      • Do not judge people's understanding of Jesus.  Don't argue or walk in arrogance.  Pray that they will be enlightened to the truth of the Gospel just as the Holy Spirit is doing by His grace (Ephesians 1:16-17)
    • Psalm 23 (encouragement to come to the table and believe)
      • I will always have more than enough
      • There's rest in His love
      • There's peace found in Him
      • He restores and revives my life
      • Pathways to God's pleasure opens for me
      • He leads us to higher grounds in Him
      • He remains close
      • I am strengthened by His authority
      • Love conquers fear
      • I can feast on You
      • You anoint with Your Holy Spirit
      • Your goodness and love follows me
      • I spend eternity with You
 Nuggets for the Week
  • Come to Jesus daily (Matthew 11:28-30)
  • We will never by hungry (Matthew 5:6, John 4:31-34, 17:4)
  • Believe in Jesus and never thirst
  • Come to Jesus for acceptance (John 6:37)
  • Embrace all that Jesus is and gain eternity (John 6:39-40)
  • Come to Jesus and see the Father (John 6:45-46)
  • Unite our hearts with Christ and believe (John 6:47-59)

Reflections
  • How many of us want to do ministry or fulfill the Father's will?
  • When I recognize Jesus isn't where I last saw Him, do I go in search for Him?
  • Is my search because I want something from Him or because I believe in Him?
  • How well are we embracing Jesus and all that He is doing in our lives?

 Key Takeaway for the Body

In your times of prayer this week (9am,12noon, and 6pm) we encourage you to include the following scriptures located below and in the article 7 Verses and 7 Prayers for your Pastor/

Ephesians 1:17-19, 3:16-17

Philippians 1:9-11

Colossians 1:10-12








Worship Highlight



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday's Bible Study, November 30, 2021 - Winnowing Fork/Fan